Saturday 8 June 2013

Take My Destiny




Take it! I surrender it to you! Control me! Yes use me. I am but nothing! Just a vessel that carries your broken  dreams.Tell me what to do and i will do it. Command me. It is in your hands to put the pieces together for me.

I've lost my purpose because my creator no longer molds me. He has given me you.  I am his rejected piece. The one without  a name. Must be the one without a purpose. The one who has no self but selves. Just write it,I'll print it. Wash me with it and I'll never complain. Bring me to my edge. Let me topple over. Break me because I need to see that side of me.Afraid to stand against it so I take till I am swollen. Puffed. Aged. Dead. So take, because untill I die I am not myself. Kill me. Release me. Release my identity. Unleash the girl who doesn't care. Bring "me" to life.

No comments:

Post a Comment